So, this is my first post... let me see, what is going on now? you mean besides the fact that i just got accepted into the biggest performing arts HS in the valley? ... well, i started this blog and my friend said she was gonna come over and help me but that is alright, i figured some of it out on my own... see I am smart MONICA!!! ~ I wish I could make my stuff as funny as hers but that might not ever happen! Oh well! ... plllllllllll so as you are reading this now i hope you have enough common senseto just exit as nothing that will ever follow will anywhere near as funny as what you see on other peoplezez blogzz... sorry that is just the way that it is... so that is all for now. But always remember: YOUR MOM HAS CHEST HAIR!!!! ~MFK
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home